Vice President of BitFury visited Seoul and attended the National Assembly's blockchain conference with the Golden Goose team and signed an MOU.
George Kikvadze, Vice President of the Bitfury Group, visited Korea by invitation of the Commons Foundation and attended the 2019 Blockchain Outlook Conference with the Golden Goose Team. The vice president delivered a congratulatory address and outlooked the future of the fourth industrial revolution as well as the future of the blockchain and cryptography. He also said he would look for various collaborations with Korea, an IT powerhouse.
After the conference, the vice president moved to the Commons Foundation, which is conducting the Golden Goose Project, and signed an MOU for the establishment of a cryptocurrency mining center in Paraguay and comprehensive cooperation. Joint activities and singing of the MOU in Korea served as a momentum to confirm mutual trust as an official partner and to assure the success of the project.
* Vice President of BitFury visited Seoul and attended the National Assembly's conference with the Golden Goose team (2019 Blockchain Outlook).
* The vice president delivered a congratulatory address in which he outlooked the future of the fourth industrial revolution and the blockchain and cryptography.
* He evaluated Korea positively as an IT powerhouse and looked for various collaborations with Korea.
* He signed the MOU with the Golden Goose team for the establishment of cryptocurrency mining center in Paraguay and comprehensive cooperation.
* The vice president expresses confidence in the success of the project. "This partnership is an important choice consistent with BitFury's long-term vision and will eventually lead to the joint growth and success of BitFury, the Golden Goose team and Paraguay."
* Eun-Cheol Lee, Country Manager of BitFury, expresses expectations. "With industry-leading hardware and total solutions, BitFury's expertise will lead the Commons Foundation's Golden Goose project to success."
* Yongkwan Choi, Chairman of Golden Goose Team, expects the best synergy, "BitFury is the best partner with top technological capabilities, specialty and more than 10 years of expertise. I am sure that the project will be successful."